Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sky Experience Adventure @ Crown Regency Hotel and Towers

This is the highlight of their last day in Cebu, and of course for me as well who experienced it for the first time!
Oh only for the four of us since our two companion are both scared of heights.  They didn't even think about it, it was a big NO right away! 

As for me that would always want to experience new things, I didn't let this chance to pass.  Crown Regency Hotel and Towers is one of the tallest building in the country and just started its operation 3 years ago.  It is a 38-storey building that made its top floor into an amusement facility which includes a roller coaster that runs around the edge of the building and a stroll with a safety protection of a harness.
Picture Perfect! Amazing view up there!
Sure thing we were all a little nervous, me nervous but excited at the same time.  Even when we were not yet starting to walk, I felt some tickling rush coming from my feet up to my head.  I said this is it, no backing out!

Skywalker look!
Weee We are now a Certified Skywalker!!! :))
picture taking
Layo natin sa Edge! lol
the Skywalker
this one is extreme but too short thou! (bitin?):))


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...