Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rinoa's Birthday Feb 19

she woke up early morning knowing it was her birthday. i asked her what does she wants when i get home. she clearly said she likes, cake, ice cream, chocolate, balloon, and specially orange. i never knew she grown to like orange that much. so i got home 9pm already and as usual they were running to greet mommy. taking out from the car all the requests and Owen start singing happy birthday to Rinoa. and for a plus i bought jollibee through drive-thru and that made Rinoa shout Jollibee!!!(katakawan obvious..haha). she also liked the dress that happened on my way to pick up her cake. glad also that i bought it. my china eyes looked good on it. she kept thanking me and giving me kisses and hugs the whole time, that, all my week long stress was gone!:)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...