Saturday, November 20, 2010

again

Again I stopped.
I owe this blog too many stories already.
Why I cant get myself back and be active in writing.
I even tried to get myself motivated by the stories of others earning online.
In that maybe, just maybe I can get myself write but then again, just that it.
I know from the very beginning that writing is not for me, but still I am trying hard.
I find it cool, but not that I wanted to look cool (slight?). It's just that if only I could turn my idle time into something productive...aside from doing puzzles, sewing (seldom), photoshop (once in a while, but as of the moment...it is my everyday thing now due to work), surfing online, watching bunch of  series (including kseries), fb-king and tweeting...one that I would really really wanted to be my hobby is Writing! Oh yeah with me having lack of vocabulary, poor at spelling, even if I have so much stories to tell and thoughts I wanted to share...I could hardly start and go on. Whoah it all just come flooding on my head...i really hope to spill it all out in writing and not just to get it all stuck in my head.:(

a wanabe!:D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...