Sunday, August 31, 2008

Rinoa's 1st Plane Ride

082908
Rinoa's turn!:)
I have been looking forward to the time I would able to ride on an airplane with my two rascals, but that wasn't possible. You know what I mean, with mine in one flight would be such a disaster.

Our flight was in the afternoon 14:55. The airport taxi arrived 15 minutes before 7am, 1 hour and 15 minutes earlier to our scheduled pick-up time of 8am. We left the house at exactly 8am. "8am ang sabi ko diba?" "yes po mam, maaga lang po talaga kami kapag pik up" di naman sadya talaga lang na I've done preparing everything sakto 8am buti ndi ako nalate. haha. We arrived in Naia 3 Terminal after 20 minutes dropped off in Cebu Pac Cargo (we got 7 boxes this time, way heavier than our first:D Anthony didn't know since he won't allow me if told him that I've d only got toys. sayang naman kc makalakihan lang ng mga bata not using at nastock lang sa bahay.hehe).

While at the airport Rinoa ran around as expected. She said "hi" plus wave to everyone she came across and tried to play with other childrens’ toys. We had our "not so" wonderful meal and "not so" messy one. hehe. Hayz..yun lang!lol. And the next four hours was a very exhausting one for me and her yaya but an exciting and enjoyable play of hers to this very big Naia 3 playground.haha. Running around, talking with everyone she ran across, blabbing with just everything she see, sitting around, mopping herself on the floors and there was no way you can stop this 18mos little rascal!

Then it was finally time to board the plane. By this time it had come very close to her normal siesta time and she was starting to be a little grumpy. Reason also why I booked this flight. We finally got onto the plane and found our seats. As we settled in, my Noa looked around with confusion. She did not seem to know if she should be excited or scared. She sat on my lap and looked out the window. Tapos yun, as if ako yung super excited, I'd point to other airplanes outside the window and she would follow me sayin " Woww airplane..bye!" :) When the plane began to move she grew excited sayin "huh?huh?" to the noise it was making. She got her tiny cute bag with the candies ready for earpopping situation, and so I didn't worry.:) Sure enough, it took less than 5 minutes after the take off for my Noa to settled down in my lap and sleep.^-^

I'm proud of myself - may ganun? I handled it very well if I do say so.. twice!! But of course I'm proud immensely of my two babies. And believe me the solution for a happy flight is SLEEP!! Get them so tired that by the time you have to get on the flight he/she will be dying to sleep. And also booked a right sched timely for their sleeping time.:) So the secret to a peaceful flight is SLEEP :) .... LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...