Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Goodbye Manila, Hello Cebu!:D

Because of a sudden restructure in Anthony's company, his appointment to handle Cebu site delayed for months. We were already in a situation of loosing the interest while we count the days, the months, only until first week of August that it finally came into light. Anthony called me and said that his appointment was finally confirmed. Though something were changed from originally agreed, we decided at once to accept the offer. Frankly because, we believe that we could be able to achieve something faster here in Cebu than in Manila. Plus the thought of living in a new place, new environment, new people give us both the feeling of excitement and anticipation to the new things we are going to experience. It will going to be a new chapter of adventures in our life.

Everyone was asking me, how can you decide so easily on a big thing like that? It is me, I am always looking forward on something new, I love change. As stressful as change is and as much as I can complain about how it stresses me out, deep down I love it!^-^ Any change, good or bad, forces me to rise to its challenge. A wonderful opportunity, another chance to surprise myself. I feel like there is still so much I can do in this life, and I won't let chances slip away when it pass on me. I will try anything, life is to short not to.^-^

We arrived here in Cebu August 17. We booked in Richmond Plaza Hotel for 4 nights. First day was spent choosing/looking for a place to live. Second and third day, spent purchasing the necessary things to fill out the house. Later as I finished this blog and go to sleep, as we wake up in our hotel room in the morning, and we checked out, this will be the day of realized change.

As I had hoped, we were able to find a house that at least meet mine (in consideration with the kids) and Anthony (in consideration to his hobby) standards. hehe. Everything already delivered in the house except the ones with us. Everything is still boxed and I am hoping we could able to finish everything before my coming back to Manila on Saturday to get my youngest and her yaya.

I feel excited about our new found haven.^-^ It's not over yet, of course. There's the town, which I have to learn to get around, and there's neighbors to get to know. This is just the start and first page of the new chapter. And I look foward to what is next, to all of it!.^-^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...