Wednesday, November 10, 2004

blah blah blah

I noticed that i am already one month in blogging last Nov 8. Checked the statistic of my site and it has a total hits of 1,798 in one month. Feels good to think that my blog has actually a readers. I have always been into writing since my highschool days. I used to have this little notebook where i jot down all the happenings of my highschool life. And i brought it until college. I have this journal in college that i wrote all my secrets, sorrows, frustrations, happenings, everything. I cannot remember anymore when and why i stopped.
I remember in my highschool i also actually tried to write a novel out of my first love. Dont know really if that can be called first love when in fact we did not even had a relationship and he did not even know i have a feeling for him. I love to write then, but ended up all just an attempt because i did not finished even one story i started. I am poor in english and (untill now, hope to improve by this blog anyway) i cannot find the exact and right words to express what i wanted to tell in writing. The only one person got to read all my unfinished story was my mother. She found that notebook. "Shem!"
Then here i am again back in writing. And am actually sharing it with you. Dont care if i do it right or have a really messed up english in here. I can write in tagalog or in bisaya anyway but still i prefer english.(",) The difference this time from my journal before is that i cannot post all the secrets, my frustrations and pains. Of course meron din ako nun..TAO lang. Everyone who know me or us always believed that we are such a perfect couple. They would say.. What else you two can ask for? You are so blessed that you can have evrything you wanted and asked for. "Sigh" That is true we are almost perfect, almost. Nothing is perfect. That is the reality of life. We have also ups and downs. Sometimes almost wanted to give up with each other. If you had already seen our PicAlbums. You can see only smiles, sweetness and a pictures of a contented couple we are. If only camera can have a shot of our unhappy moments..=) I dont understand why is that people always wanted to complicate their lives. In case of us.. trully that we are very blessed compared to others. Maybe also because it is the undeniably fact we as a human is always craving for something. We are never contented. I am never contented??
Enough now. What was that am talking about? I am just blabbing. *smile* Dont be bothered. We have too many happy moments and that cannot be overcomed by only one thing of foolishness. Drama lang po...hehe.
Happy monthsarry my Blog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...