Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Roadtrip to Tagaytay and the Rest of My Week

Monday Nov 1. All Saints day. Prior that day we planned of visiting Auntie Annie and Mama Inday tomb in Manila Memorial in Paranaque (my husbands side) but we woke up too late. It was already 11:00am and we were still reluctant to get up in bed. After saturday gimmick and the day of movie marathon and a night of foodtrip, it so nice to just lay down in bed and continue our sleep for the entire day. So we slept until 2:00pm.

4pm until 7pm we were in Amf Puyat Sport in Shaw with Allan and Dyo. Wives vs Husbands *lol* We finished up to 4 games. We intended to go home early since in the morning is back to work. But we really not used of going home early from gimmick lalo na kapag kasama itong dalawang toh!. So since the night was still young we suddenly decided to hit the road going to tagaytay and have our dinner there. Actually it was my idea this time.

TAGAYTAY...i and my husband get away place. It has been always my husband favorite place. Evrytime he feels like driving we always end up here. This was the place where he always brought me everytime he wanted to have time with me alone when we are not yet married=) At nadala na namin yun til now. We will just go there to have coffee in Starbucks, eat (Josephines, Carlos Pizza and Mushroom Burger his fav rest), pandesal de pugon, and park in Petron gasoline station. We both always enjoyed each of our visit to this place. Di kami nagsasawa. Natatawa nga minsan samin other friends kc sobra favorite daw *lol*

Babyko drove our taxi, good thing that the driver took his vacation in their province. The one who was really happy this time was actually Allan=) Sarap daw pala maging pasahero lang hehe. Lagi kasi siya ang aming dakilang driver evrytime may gimmick. Thankful he was that his sister borrowed the car.

We arrived in tagaytay around 10:00pm. It was super windy and it was close to freezing. This is one of the thing why my husband like it here. While my husband was enjoying the temperature, nakakatawa Allan was really freezing to death, cant hardly walked already. Nakashorts ba naman and he did not bring a jacket, his nipples were perky pointy! HAHAHA! We ate at Dencios. Sarap ng bulalo. We were already full but my husband cannot resist the Carlos Pizza which is only besides Dencios. We transferred to Carlos Pizza. Rain starts to pour while we were eating. When the rain stop, it was exchanged by fogs. It was already Zero visibility so we went to Starbucks and killed-time.

It was already past 12:00am when we finally heading to manila. The taxi has no foglight so katawa kasi fogs was still all over the road so we ran too slow that tricycle can even overtake on us=) We dropped first Allan and Dyo in Bacoor and were home at 1:30am.

Tuesday - regular working day. Watched Super Babies in megamall with babyko. Cute!

Wednesday - we did not play bowl this time. We just have dinner in G4. World of Chicken is good! After Dinner we watched The First Daughter with Allan and Dyo.

Thursday - ala lang...

Friday - went to gym. I happened to see Toto Roy there. Watched Before Sunset in megamall with babyko. Too casual and realistic movie. Make me wanted to watched its prequel Before Sunrise=)

Saturday - Went to gym in the afternoon.

Sunday - supposedly have to attend gym but left my locker key in my other bag=) Watched The Incredibles in megamall with my baby. Ganda promise! Watch it! After the movie, had a bowl marathon with my hubby in AMF Puyat in robinsons. Had six games straight. My husband was really in the mood to play. We went home 10:00pm.

Yesterday - Monday back to work. Home already at 7pm. We watched Daimos series. I think it was already the third, fourth times? Wala nagbago sa reaksiyon ng husband ko while watching it.. as if he is viewing it for the first time. We have 15 cds more to go. He was done playing Throne of Darkness (pc game) and now he is starting to review again all his cartoon collection.

As of today - Tuesday. I went to grocery with my brother ronnel. And while my husband is watching Daimos, here i am blogging. Hope di na magloko net, anyway i will save it first in word para makasiguro(",)

Sakit pa rin ng braso ko sobra. Due to my workout nung sat, dagdagan pa nung laro namin last sunday. Sya gud nyt na my blog.c",)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...