Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Manila Zoo After 6 Years

Monday, Holiday End Of Ramadan.

We went to Manila ZOO. It was our first time to go there...after 6 years? My husband really enjoyed taking picture of all the animals. Did'nt missed even one i think. I am expecting to see the giraffe after a long long time. Apparently, Girrafe is dead. Because of the improper feeding of visitors, ZOO keepers found a plastic thingies in its throat. I think it was only the animal in the ZOO which visitors are allowed to feed. It's hearthbreaking...everyones favorite girrafe...

Here's some pictures taken inside the ZOO>> (click the tumbnail if u want a bigger view)

CIMG0150.JPGCIMG0099.JPGCIMG0143.JPGCIMG0126.JPGCIMG0109.JPG

hanging bridge, river for boating, wives w/ husbands and bro & baby in palyground

CIMG0072.JPGCIMG0097.JPGCIMG0041.JPG CIMG0056.JPGCIMG0056.JPG

lawiswis lonely Ostrich Hippopotamus Elephant Zebra
w/o pagaspas (owl)>
(these are some of my husbands taken pics. dami masyado if i'll put everything :-)) I realized hippopotamus are really enormous. Wow this a ton weighing animal sweat is really red. My husband even got a video clip of it when they slowly getting back to their swamp. We both wonder how come this animal they say can ran so fast??:-)

anyway, we just around the place to visit my husbands fellow, namiss niya na daw eh.:-) I should have a chance to touch or have a snake wrap across my shoulder for pic taking but hayyy everyone was not willing to try. Hahaha!! kaasar puro takot!!

After Manila ZOO we proceed to Greenbelt Bowl and Billiards in Makati. It was a good play Allan!! Pwede na ba kami ng hubby ko? haha!! Natuto na rin si Baby noh!?

We played bowling after billiards, and at the mid of my first game i got my thumb bleed. I ended up sitting there and watched them play.

Yesterday and Today - I am absent at work. I am having LBM. Wish could lose weight but my appetite won't cooperate. Everytime i stayed at home, i feel like i am gaining a couple of pounds, can't stop myself to eat.:-)

My husband wanted to go out by this hour. But i keep on ignoring him.heheh. Wanted to meet our 2nd Wedding Anniversary outside. I don't feel like going out aside that it is raining, tinatamad na ako magprepare since wholeday nasa bahay lang ako. He got home from work 10pm already. It is ok if you missed this time baby ok?? Hope you did come home earlier anyway...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...