Friday, November 19, 2004

Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Well, we made it two years!! November 18, 2002, It seems like only yesterday when we shared our vows and partied with all our family and friends.

All morning, am receiving text messages from friends and family congratulating us and all have the same wishes. "Have a baby!"*lol*

Got home 1:30am. Anyway, we just had fun all night. We went to dinner in Outback Steakhouse in Makati which is one of the memorable restaurant for me. This is where he took me the first time nagpasikat siya for a date:-)

Since there was no movie to watch, we played in Timezone G4 instead. We had fun with the car racing, basketball and Vampire Slayer. I insisted not to play Air Hockey this time (hehe). We tried the Gogh's Workroom. The pics below is the printed out image of us (shot it by my digicam). This is made out of paint brush. Ang Galing!!

CIMG0001.JPG

(click for a bigger view) The border look like a real frame but actually only a paper they used to print it out:-)

Baby got me nothing. Joke! I'll tell what is it next week. I got him Happy Perfume. I am actually looking for the trilogy of American Civil War, one of his favorite movies. Unfortunately, its been a month that all the video shop have no complete set of it. I should have bought Jovan (always makes me remember the times he was still courting me:-) or Hugo Boss his fav, but for a change i got him Happy (wondering what is the smell like, they have no tester) anyway i require him to wear it today.

We did bread shopping in Bread Talk!! Finally got a chance w/o falling in line that long. Try the Cheezy Man, Applewerm and Milkiway. They're all good!

He wanted to try the Chocolate Bar but it was already closed so we ended up in The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Got to talk about, what if we did not ended up together, what made us stick with each other, and etc etc.. Kakatuwa nga e kasi we are talking about his past GFs, my crushes and what we had become if we did not meet each other :-) I think we had a good conversation right there...loved it!!

Happy Anniversary again Baby!!c",)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...