Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I'm Drunk

YESTERDAY. Okay i am confused if i have a hangover or still drunk!? Shocks. I woke up running to the bathroom. I throw-up everything i ate from that night. I terribly not feeling okay. Needed to come to office, shachoo is staying for the whole week. Can't take a dayoff. Went to Allans house sunday midnight, a result of my husband sudden want to drive.
Almost perfect. I guess i should have be grateful for what is happening in our life instead of yearning for more. Needless to say, am just glad that you both understand what i'm trying to say. It was an overwhelming midnight. Kaw may kasalanan nito Allan!! You made me drink! It took me 6 shots? Shots to open up and let go of my sentiments. Many things were said. Ano nga ba bago everytime i get drunk?:-( Though i can't barely remember everything, that conversation was extremely unexpected. Thanks to emperador (my 1st tym with this one). See how i became alcoholic-intolerant. haha
Sunday 1pm accompanied Mama Joy to Pasay to pay the reservation fee for her cute black labrador puppy. Proceed for a stroll in Glorietta. Spent an hour looking for that Mango botique, instead we ended up viewing and listened to Gary Valenciano mini concert right in the circle of glorieta.
Met my husband and brother in mega after mama joy and i separated. Visit Gym and proceed for a play in Shaw AMF Bowling and Billiards.
Got home past 3am from Allan house in cavite. I got drunk.:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm actually di po emperador yun it\‘s FUNDADOR... ok? hehhehehehehehe drop by again and get drunk.... hehehhehehe

allanchu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...