Saturday, January 15, 2005

how about our new year?

We arrived in San Jacinto Masbate, my hometown December 31. At that night my high school teacher and a mother of my high school classmate invited us for a dinner together with my other high school classmates. After the dinner and short talks, we went home to celebrate the New Years at Home with my family. As always it was a grand affair for the family. It is only the time of the year that our family of seven is complete. Eight, add my husband now. J We love to get together during December Holidays either xmas or new year. And the New Year is not complete without of our mother putting coins in every corner of the house and steps of the stairs. I remember when we are still young this is the part that we are really waiting for. We are all after on finding and collecting all those coins right after the clock reach 12:05. But this time, our younger sibling has it all. Wala na siya kaagaw. Haha! (He is 6years old). And of course as always, the lighting of firecrackers.
But there is one thing that gets me in the bad mood this time. Aside of that on that day we arrived, a cyst just appeared on my sensitive part (you know, really it was painful and eiewe J), my camera won't function suddenly. You know that I am a picture addict. Ahhh!! That was really a badtrip. I can hardly walk the whole three days of our stay there. I almost was screaming because of the pain. But in spite of that, I still did not ruined our stay. Gala duon, gala ditto pa rin kami. We still attended our last night get together with my high school classmates before we went back here. I am glad my husband gets along well with them. J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...