Saturday, January 15, 2005

Pissed Off but Glad

Waaahhh!! It was 8:00am the sounds of hammering in our roof wake me up. Shit! Its Saturday and am planning for a good sleep today. My husband and I just got in 3 hours earlier. Kapikon talaga! Nahhihimbing pa kaya ako! Why did our Land Lady just inform us first that there would be a repair today? In that I would not be this badtrip early in the morning.

I tried to ignore it. My eyes still want to close but I can't get back to sleep anymore. So I ended up rolling in back and forth in bed until 10:30am tried to watch TV that also I can hardly understand because of the sounds they are making right at the roof of our room. Hayy!! Wala na! If I knew it, I would have gone to work instead. I have at least lessened my workloads.

So here since can't watch TV, more even can't read. I decided to get online. Anyway one thing made me calm is the thought that finally our roof will be fixed soon. This was already has been our problem since Octber last year. The mini falls in our room, as my husband named it will be gone at last. Nice that we don't need anymore to put a plastic container for the waterfalls in our room when it rains.J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...