Saturday, January 15, 2005

Tuesday With Morrie

Hay sa wakas I finished the TWM today. hehe actually it should be a short read novel with 192 pages. I started it a month ago. I think it just didn't get much of my interests that made me finished that long. It is so predictable. Of course the man is going to die, but I mean nothing is new, nothing is deep, nothing we haven't heard before. This book really is a reminder of life's lesson but they're lessons we already knew. Then addition to that was the page summarizing the contents is another thing. Really a spoiler I think.

Actually, it doesn't really take much to make me cry unlike my one friend Erika. Haha sabagay eh sobra babaw naman kc ng luha nun! But I do admit it is touching and emotional. I admired the relationship between a previous professor and a student. It is still a good read anyway. J

1 comment:

ardee sean said...

ei mamaweng, i've read this too. actually binigyan ako ebook ni ate erich. touching cia though hindi ako umiyak... heheh.. inspiring and good read talaga.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...