Tuesday, January 11, 2005

An Update

I haven't blogged for over two weeks now. Its not that long time though I have so much happenings from last year didn't able to post. And I want it to be here. Like the one about our new found game Paintball and how my husband and I spent our December Holidays. Let us see…I think I need to recap my whole past two weeks so I'll remember.

Tonight I can write. Tatay and Nanay visit his brother in Pangasinan and will stay for a night there. So I can sit with my blog.J They arrived last Sunday, Tatay had to take his general check-up. They scheduled the check up on Monday (yesterday) so we decided to take and show them the lot in Grand Park Place in Cavite, where we are planning to build our house. We went there after our lunch then we proceed to Tagaytay. We took them for a short stroll in Peoples Park. It is seldom that my parents come to Manila together so I was glad seeing them like having a date and taking a pose for pictures together. Away for a while in their work. Iyay!J hehe. We went back to Manila by sunset. Baby suddenly got a craving for the Calamares of Dampa in Paranaque so we decided to have our dinner there. My husbands' undying favorite calamares, halaan soup and my favorite ginataan kuhol made our night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...