Tuesday, December 21, 2004

......

12:30am just got home. We had to stay first in Mcdo to kill time over dinner and let the passengers waiting lessen the crowd of mega street. Grabee hirap sumakay…

Sorry don't have an entry yet about our Paintball. Our pics are needed to be resize first before I upload here. Hope can post it tomorrow. I need to go to bed now, since I have so much to do in the morning aside shachoo arrived already and will attend the office for sure.

Today…I do have so much to do in the list. For office, have to make all the payments for pending dues from last month, needed to finalize the quitclaims of resigned employees and have it signed before they come on Wednesday. Have to make the budget for January 2005 and submit it to before our xmas party. Have to prepare our payroll and payments of our 13th month pay that I will enter in the accounts of employees tomorrow.

I have also to start my shopping for xmas gift today. I have not yet bought even a single one. I know I am a way to late already. Sigh. But I know I can manage (I must and need to hehe). Or better yet not to buy anymore gifts…hehe. Pass muna ngayon xmas. Kung pwede nga lang sana eh, matitiis ko kaya? Hindi for sure.J

Siya gud amJ

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...