Monday, December 27, 2004

SPENT OUR CHRISTMAS IN BAGUIO

Arrived at 7:30pm from our 4 days 3 nights stay in Baguio.
We went there last thursday Dec 23 right after our company Christmas Party. We held our party at AMF Puyat Sports. Yes Bing and I organized a Bowling Party. Green Team Losers!! (our team actually. yabang kc ni Bryan eh kala ko pa naman magaling hehe) And we matched up with shachoo team.. Yikes la na!! Anyways everyone had fun. Got home 1:30, we dropped by first at MetroWalk Starbucks with Bryan, Erika, Mike, Bing and Dan.
My post about our baguio...up next! That was just a nice vacation we had. My baby really enjoyed the temperature which reached 10 degrees. Yes that cold! We did even got rushes out of it and both learned to smoke! But really we had a very nice stroll. I appreciate the city more than from my first visit:-)
View our pics in my blogroll Album - Baguio.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...