Thursday, December 30, 2004

We'll Spend New Year with My Family

I went for a sleep to rest a while ago. Woke up around 11:30pm. We are now supposedly on our way going to my province. After we shopped at landmark earlier this afternoon, I got sick suddenly. So ayun napostponed uwi namin ngayon (Dec 29). So we'll be going today instead. This is a tradition for us to spend our December Holidays with my Family in Masbate. Either it is in Christmas or New Year. As of this year, we decided to spend it on New Year.
I tried to check PAL if they still have available flight going to Legaspi City but unfotunately the schedule will open on January 2005 already. They are fully booked until end of the year. It is still a four hours drive to Bulan, we were just thinking about it and also it will going to be expensive. At the back of my mind thanks we do not have a choice but take a bus. No budget for a sudden plan like that. hehe. Hmm..3 days stay maybe will be just enough to answer their longing for us.:-) (Nanay keep on calling since yesterday)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...