Sunday, December 19, 2004

My Friday

They're so much to blog about our yesterday. That was just a day! But cant make it, I have to go to office by 3:00pm so it will be a quick one.
Friday night we went to MIA. Baby fetched me from the office by 9:30pm I think. We brought some package for Tita Cynths. I was extremely drowsy so I just stayed in the parking lot and had some sleep.
We just love road trip. No questions ask when it comes to that. One of the few things my husband and I can really get along well.J
We proceed to Tagaytay after MIA. We stopped by in Tropical Hut Bacoor to buy some food. Though my husband's hanker for Carlo's Pizza, the traffic will get us to tagaytay dying in hunger for sure. We stayed for an hour and let that ten-wheeler vehicle all passed. It was 1:30am when we got there and we went straight over to Starbucks. It was damn cold and freezing up there! I had a tall hot chocolate, which did not help because I still froze. We left 3:00am and looked for a place to stay overnight.
We planned to go to Sonia Garden in the morning. But I suddenly changed my mind. Good thing Tagaytay Country Hotel was already fully booked. Not practical since we are going to stay for a couple of hours only. It is our wedding monthsary by the way.
Came home at around 4:30am. Woke up yesterday 12noon. Meet up Allanchu and Dyo in PR Malate. And there we start our Saturday in PR, proceed to Paintball in Roxas, SVM Party at night and end it at Mc Café in Makati.
Ok need to sign out now. We'll meet Allanchu and Dyo in Makati Square today after my office. Babyko will visit his office also today. So till my next post about our new found game. I really had fun with this one. Haha can release my anger to baby. Joke! J

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...