Sunday, December 05, 2004

Waiting...

haha!! wait both of you. Even i cant wait to post our whole Boracay Adventure. It will be a very long post for sure. Are you ready to read it? Whatever the story in the post, you saw it in action anyway. So... let me first post my happenings a few days ago.

Before the recent post. Tuesday, we arrived here in Manila from our Boracay 2 days vacation at 6:30am. Bad thing about it was that i needed to come to the office to enter our employees salary. The plan was after lunch i'll go home and have my rest from that long travel. Badtrip! this Otsuka San and Shachoo has too many requests on that day. Tired, sleepy and feeling like am still in the ferry but had no choice, i needed to to work the rest of the day. Got home 7pm.
Wednesday>> Allan and Dyo won't let our regular wednesday nightout passed. We went in Glorieta and watched National Treasure.

Thursday>> All gov agency were already suspended by Noon. Super typhoon Yoyong was already in motion. 3pm and almost all offices within our building were already suspended and for us waht was it we're waiting for? Hayyy...Needed to call all other Japanese friend companies if they were already suspended their office before Otsuka San finally decided that we also must go home.... at 5pm. eH too late.

Fetched by my hubby in megamall. Wanted to watch Polar Express but I insisted to go home. I want to sleep early. I still did'nt got enough sleep since we got home from bora.
Friday>> Watched Bridget Jones Diary. I like the movie, I love THAILAND!. Hayy when can i ever hear their entire lines loud and clear. Always find it hard to understand British Language:-)

Saurday>> Yesterday. Got a chat with mama zette. I run to the nearest comp shop, our pc still giving me a headache. Shocks is that really for pc games only hah baby?? Pleaseeee.....fix it!!!
We attended Alumni General Assembly in Philippine Christian University. Got a chance to have a little chat with President Suarez and had a one shot pose. Will post the pic later.
After PCU, proceed to Ka Isangs favorite Bulalo, to Makati Coronado Lanes and our last stop Cart Noodle Malate. Got home 2am.

As of today...woke up 10am. My Hubby brought our laundry to laundry shop, i cleaned up our room which i think been already a while since the last time. Included the living room except my bro room hehe:-). Lunch at 3pm and now infront of my hubby laptop blogging...
Ok ok mahaba na naman siya.. haha! lam ko naman kaw lang nagbabasa nito up to the end eh. Lam mona kung sino ka hehe. Sige gawin kona post about boracay natin...wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...