Saturday, December 11, 2004

tIRED

Waaaaahhhh. I feel that 2005 has really begun now. This week, I've been immersed in a sea of admin/acctng tasks. Trying to catch up on a huge backlog that i thought i might clear over the Christmas/New Year break, but could'nt bring myself to do it. And some things (like quit claims of resigned empl, retro comp, tax returns, closing the books, and what really losing my sanity is budgeting, damnit) really must be done before xmas vacation.
7:30 still in the office. I could curl up under this desk and just start to sleep (but still have a nightout with Allanchu and Dyo). I am tired. I woke up this morning though its saturday with a headache (my head is just going to fall off at any moment). I felt awful, the morning temperature eitherr conducive with me going to work today. I plan very much on sleeping tomorrow sunday:-)
BACKLOG? Ehh i suppose just the idle me thing, i get idle, things build up and it seems too much. Kasalanan mo toh Baby!! I've been busy inlove this past few months. In love in billiards, bowling, nightouts, travel etc ect. Busy inlove with ....? I've been busy getting your time. Busy looking for an activity we can do together. Been so very busy competing with your work. It is too expensive to have your time, do you realized that? Do i really need to spend just to get your time? IyAYY!! i'M BLABBING again...:-( hERE is the complicated me again. Stop me!!
Ahhh!! im tired got to go. My hubby, Allanchu and Dyo just texted me. They are already in megamall.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...