Thursday, December 16, 2004

I'm Back

I just couldn't sleep. So I ended up here. After those recent entries I made after my Boracay Escapades, I was thinking if I will just delete or leave it there. I don't know how will I start now after that, maybe by just saying... I'm back? Sometimes I get easily thrown up with my emotions. I felt very bad that afternoon (saturday) that made me even more easily bursted out that night. That was not I talking. That was I think my alter ego or shadow self whatever you may call it that night under the influence of alcohol.J My decision? I will leave that entry just it is. Maybe I can lend sometime my page with this friend inside me.J
Now it is me blogging not her.J
Yesterday. Got home 2:30am. It was Wednesday, our regular night out with Allanchu and Dyo. No play, no movie and most of all no beer this time. Allanchu sorry but I think am starting to hate beer now.J Every time I get drunk, that one inside of me tends to overcome me. And am not liking each time "she" comes out. She is weak and that was not me!
Ok back to my Wednesday. We just spent our evening talking over dinner and coffee. After dinner we stayed at first in Dusit Hotel for a while before we proceed to Starbucks greenbelt and killed time until my baby finally decided to go back the hotel.
My husband has to stay at Dusit Hotel for a night for the preparation of IPO launching of new system that held today. FVR and some Ambassador from several countries attended the event . This is the system my husband bragging about almost weeks now. It is his group who made the system. What is that Babe? TM Online Filing? System related to Patent Filing and it can access by all Patent Offices from several countries. Ewan ko tama kung tama ba?J Can't ask him directly now coz he is deeply asleep. When he fetched me from the office earlier, golly he looked so consumed and barely can't open his eyes while talking to me. According to him, the launching was a successful one though there was a technical problem occurred but immediately fixed anyway before the presentation proper began. Muntik na raw siya mabaliw lol!! A Congratulation to you Babe!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...