Friday, October 22, 2004

Confessions

Sorry Babyko...

A call from my office woke me up today at about 10:00am. Yep I am on my 2nd day sickleave today. Cant get enough from yesterday rest i think. Believe me it is true, i am not really feeling very well today that i can still feel that i have this heavy load on my back. The pain is still here, it was due to our gimmick last wednesday. I think my body did gave up after that few sets of bowling games. I am not allowed to take a medicine to aid or lessen at least this pain since i am having also my monthly visit. A massage will make me feel better but it is not allowed either. Though i feel not okay physically today, i am relieved and glad that my visit has come.*smile* I am actually 2 weeks delayed and i have this thought that i maybe pregnant already. My husband was already excited to have me tested but unfortunately (for him) here it comes my visitor!!! Sorry my babyko I know you got excited for the thought of it. But you know that this is not yet the time we wanted to have one right??

Sorry My Blog.Com..

I spent about an hour already in blogspot.com today trying to set up my new blogsite. But until now i can hardly finalize my site. Why I do that? To tell you honestly, when i planned to sign up with this blog thing.. i was looking for blogspot site actually. When i typed in the url blog.com, you came out. I did not thought before that aside from blogspot.com there were another site for this blogging thing. It is my offismate who introduce to me about blogging. I thought blogspot and you are the same. So that was it i signed up to you before i recognize that you are still new and in BETA. Compare with blogspot which started way back 1999. I am thinking, is blog.com doing okay? I am afraid that after i spent my time with you, you will be gone just like that. I hope we are doing fine my blog.com. Do we?

But i have to tell you this, continue to improve this site and make it finalize soon because if you will ask me personally i have just found your site more friendly user and features are truly more needed for a blogger like me. Your blogrolls really helps aside from the archive that is really needed of course, the categories part is really unique from you. Other blogsites did not able to have that which is i think very needed also to organize and classify our posts accordingly to the topic we wanted to imply.

So just continue my blog.com for i decided to stick with you now. Sorry for attempting to leave you..hehehe!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...