Monday, October 11, 2004

My HTML 1st Lesson

CIMG0007.JPG 1:00am. This past few weeks, i have this increasing interest in computer. I always find myself surfing the net and now i am starting to have my own page. I started it from geocities.com. They have this ready program good for those who are not familiar with programming like me. But I wanted to put more on that page, for me to do so i need to study first html. I am lucky because i have my husband who can teach me on this. And that pic above is my first lecture from him (hehe). Hope to learn fast so that i can announce my webpage soon. *smile*

If you have so many spare time or you are looking for something to do? Try it guys..its fun and exciting.

To my hubby:

Hello baby when you open my blog...dont comment if you have really nothing to say. Huh what was that? anyways...ok fine, luv u 2. hehe. Its our monthsary!! Happy 83rd Months!!! Now you know why i didnt greet you. I can tell how soon do you visit my blog *mwah*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello baby, just remember that in developing a web page using HTML requires a lot of practice and learnings. Its not a Flash of Insight Knowledge things. Even our programmers here in the office. It takes them several months just to master the HTML Programming. Luv u

Anthony

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...