Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Waaahh!!! I Want 2 Sleep!!

Okay I know it is past 3 hours already after i promised the time of my sleep. I just cannot stop to keep on going on this page i am making. I really want to hug my pillow this time. Enough for saturday and sundaY i said. But here i am, still did not able to control myself. "Baby thats enough" i heard my husband said an hour ago while his eyes are closed and getting his sleep. Now I can hear him snore loudly at my side, seems he is already having his dream.(",)

I just have this continously increasing interest in computer and internet things. Hmmm...influenced maybe by my office environment and even by my hubby. I did started to make my own tags just last saturday. My hubby brought me some syllabus of basic tags and advance tags of html. Hayyyy and that was the start of my saturday. I did not able to get our laundry to the laundry shop, i missed my lunch, billiards and bowling were out of my sched this time, and i did not even get to watch tv for a day. Though my hubby was all day at home, we did have so little talk this time as if he was not around. Maybe i am just used of him not at home  on saturdays. And he even cannot be disturbed in his PC games as i am also occupied with my own work. I just got up from the laptop to take my dinner. I got my sleep sunday 8:00am already, last sunday past 2:00am. Can you believe it how i become addicted to this webpage thing?

I really have to sleep now....I still have at least 3hours. The thing is I still have to iron our clothes for office later. hu! hu! =)

I hope i dont get sleepy in the office today....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ay naku.......... hei girl u need to rest ok, sige ka papangit ka nyan. wag kang masyadong magkapuyat .

anyway c u tom. same tym same place ( landmark makati)

bye for now mwahhhhhhhhhhh lub yah

dyo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...