Friday, October 15, 2004

My Wednesdays

Hello I am back...hah! i told you i really dont know if i can keep it everyday. Anyway nothing much happened this past 2 days...hmmm last wednesday...
WeDnEsDaY!! Yup ano pa nga ba it is always been Allans day!! But aside from it was his day off, it was also their monthsary this time. Something new?? Nah! Our Wednesdays are always been about Gimmicks! Food trip, Bar hopping, Movies, SPA, Bowling and Billiards, that is My Wednesdays. My Favorite Day in Weekdays.


We got home past 1:00am already. My husband was very happy that we got home early. Hahaha!! yep too early from our usual wednesdays. It was because one of our hang-out place (Star Venue Bar and Billiards) has a sudden change of policy. They have entrance fee now though consumable it was late already and it will not worth to stay for only one (1) hour. This was after we got our dinner in Giligans and after we played in Coronado Lanes. So we decided to go home instead.


Why my hubby was too glad? ano fah!! He was able to play his PC game for another hour.(",)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...