Friday, October 08, 2004

My First Blog


d3cc That is my babyko right there. It's my first time to blog. Yes from the page title itself you can expect that it would be all about my hubby and I *smile*
I was just get interested to this site a month ago. And from then I always find myself visiting this site and reading blogs of different people *smile*. I really fond reading their experiences, their everyday happenings, sentiments, thoughts and even their sillyness. It's really nice to have this site where people can view and read and get involved with others life.
So here I am I decided to sign up and make you be part of my personal life as well. You can be part of our escapades, and our everyday experiences as husband and wife. Hope you can get to visit my blog. (",)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...