Saturday, October 09, 2004

Shark Tale (My 2nd Blog)

Phil 3:45am
Hah! I am actually writing my second post.:D Wondering how long can I keep this up (you bet also?) (",)
We got home from Glorieta past 1:00am. It is usual that I fetch my husband every friday in Makati after his work. Dinner, and watching movie is our friday night!

We watched Shark Tale. The movie is all about fun, you will have a sinking feeling that you've seen the all-star animated and its bold colors movie before. Yah "Finding Nemo". The difference is that, it is funny that the fish look like the person voicing them. Angelina Jolie femme-fatale fish has big, juicy lips, Martin Scorsese puffer fish has big, furry eyebrows, while Don Lino (shark) Robert DeNiro even got a mole in his right face haha! The story is about a Shark you may enterpret as a gay, and a fish vision to be on the top of the reef where all rich fish dwell for he believes by that he can be somebody and he can be loved by then, unaware that someone already do, his bestfriend! It was  actually a good watch. 

Its almost 4:00am and I'm still wide awake. It is Saturday tomorrow, I can get a long sleep anyway so while waiting for my hubby to come inside our room I decided to read my pocketbook first. Yes, he is as usual infront of his PC, playing....! I'm already done with my reading and still he wont stand up . So here I am blogging (",) I am using his laptop. Actually I haven't told him yet that i signed up here in blog.com. He will be surprised.
I am already sleepy. I will make him get up now whether he likes it or not>>

PS: About 10:30pm, There was an earthquake that lasted for about seconds. There was no one reported hurt though there was a panic happened in some part of manila.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...