Saturday, October 30, 2004

My Week Recap

have not been able to post in about a week not because of not much is happening or should i say so much is happening that i runned out of time to take a sit with you my blog.*smile*
Anyway let me give you a glimpse of my whole week..
10/23 Saturday - I went to gym. Yap I'm back. After my husband stopped to do his workout at home i decided to enroll again. Haayy ano pa nga ba.. we just spent money for that gym equipment for nothing!! Ayun he prefered to use that butterfly abs instead. After the gym, am supposedly have to meet DAdang by 7pm who is working in GMA to play badminton. But i am tired already and not feeling like playing anymore. So i go straight back home and rest while waiting for my husband to arrived. He got home by 8pm and as our usual saturday, we head on to Shaw to play billiards. My hubby dont feel like playing bowling that night so we spent our night playing billiards only. My billiards is now also improving that is what my brother coach said. hehehe
10/24 Sunday - my husband and i spent our all day at home. Him with his PC game and me with my other blog account. Hehehe now its no more a secret. Actually he will know eventually that is if he visits my blog sooner. The content of it??? It will be a secret forever*lol*
10/25 Monday - back to work. Haayy I did not feel better that day. Get done nothing but surf the internet. Bothered by someone or anything?? Ambot!!*lol* Kaya ayun hangang gabi ala ako magawa. My napagtripan ako one friend to disturb hehe. I sent messages that pop up in my mind. A non-sense messages i think that got my friend into trouble. hahaha!! sorry po...
10/26 Tuesday - working day. Many work to be done but cant even start one, still bothered untill finally a conversation from a friend made my afternoon. Got home early and spent my time in my cellphone to make peace with a friend. A night cannot be forgotten*smile* (nag-isip ka ngayon baby kung ano sinasabi ko hahaha!!)
10/27 Wednesday - woke up early. Got in the office right on time. I needed to be out at 5:30pm to meet my hubby in Robinsosns Galeria. Haaayyy never nadala got invited again by a certain Travel Club company who is offering for a membership. Actually it is not that i am against with them but the fact that he had already joined not only one of same kind but always ended up renewing every year without benefiting out of it. So this time while one of the staff having an interview with him, am wondering how long will it last so i directly asked them. And i was not mistaken they will hold us for 90minutes for a presentation alone then of course they will still have to convince us to be a member so approximately we will stay there for about 2 to 3 hours!! Yay!! need to cut this conversation immediately!
After Robinsons, we spent the rest of the night at the Puyat Sports Bowling in Pedro Gil with Allan, Jho and Ronnel. Got home past 12:00am.
10/28 Thursday
10/29 Friday - visit one friend from SVM organization in Paranaque who lost her 2 days old baby boy with Allan, Jho, Ramil and Tess.
there you have it, the recap of my whole week c",)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...