Friday, October 22, 2004

My Darna Moment

Wednesday, Gimmick day. Waaahhh!!!! grabee kahiya talaga sobra!!!. Anyway kwento ko na rin hehe. This was actually happened right there in coronado bowling lanes. With all that people around playing, i actually did my Darna moment. Shem!! grabee talaga, after i let go the ball in my hand i slipped and that was it the moment hahaha!!. I cannot remember really the details why that happened, just found myself standing already from where i landed.hehe. I had my 3rd beer before that and maybe that was it. It was i think our 4th set of game. The good thing only about it was that i still got a higher score with my hubby. Everytime we play bowling he is actually competing with my score since he said my play is already improving. (Find it hard to beat me now baby?? hehe partida payan lasing pa ako haha). Anyways that pic above was a shot after the game w/ Grace, Bitoy, Chinks, and Micth, first time to go with us since Grace got pregnant.

After the game, we have to find some restaurant to eat. And it is always been a problem for us when it comes where to eat. After about a half an hour of driving around Makati and not yet decided what restaurant they want. We found ourselves heading to Malate and we ended up in Aristocrat Restaurant. Hmmm...what a heavy meal there was serve in the table at 2:00am in the morning. haha! Seems everyone was all starving. Except for my husband who only enjoyed his bibingka. It is his undying favorite. And Chinks and Mitch that ordered a halo halo and mais con yelo. Huh?? in this time of the morning?? kaya ayun nginig ang dalawa sa lamig. hahaha!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaah, tsk tsk tsk bakit indi lumalabas ang picture d2...indi ko 2loy makita ...anyway magpagaling na u ha , so that we can play billiard and bowling again , and about ur darna moments its alright ganun talaga eh... they dont know u naman eh ...hehehe

dyo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...