Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Our 23rd Wedding Monthsary

It was our Monthsary Yesterday. I will meet my Husband supposedly in glorietta at 9:30pm after his work. It was Monday and it is not usual for us to go out on a Monday but since we already used of everytime we reached our monthsary either our monthsary as boyfriend and girlfriend or as husband and wife we must celebrate it always. Haha! why we still celebrating our monthsary as boyfriend and girlfriend? It was also odd for me before because as i understand it would be now the wedding date we should be celebrating since we already got married. Ask my husband actually it was him who has this idea. He said it is actually more important to him that we celebrate the date we became a couple because he actually counts our years of being together from then. And we never failed doing that. Never until yesterday.....

Instead of meeting him, i went home early. Sorry Babyko(",))) I really can't stop myself to get back on my work. Huh? what was that work i am talking about??? hehehe it is my webpage. So that was it. We did not able to go out this time. I am just glad that he did not get sad or angry, he never get angry at me anyways *smile*. Instead he has a pasalubong for me, my favorite Arce Dairy Coffee Ice Cream. Yipeee it's already quite a while since the last time we bought Arce Dairy. Hmmm so i thought darn what can i get for him. Hayaan mo na, a kiss maybe will do.*lol*

We ended up in our favorite tapsilogan for dinner, a walking distance from our house. So what can you say baby? we still did celebrate right? Kina Manang!!!...bawi na lang ako next tym.*muah*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...